CLEAR ACNE CLINIC
IMPORTANCE OF ACNE TREATMENTS
Professional acne treatments by trained Acne Specialists clear skin more quickly than with acne products alone. We closely monitor your skin to assure that we are pushing your skin to be as clear as possible without excessive irritatation. We partner with you in your acne treatment process.
frëckle Professional Skincare carries the Face Reality product line. This product line will have your acne under control in approximately 6 to 12 weeks. We combine the power of pharmaceutical grade home-care products--customized for your acne and skin type--with bi-monthly acne treatments that facilitates clear skin and gets rid of pimples and blemishes.
If you live close enough to come to frëckle Professional Skincare in Poulsbo, WA, it's best to schedule acne treatments every two weeks. Our professional-strength exfoliants facilitate your skin's process of clearing.
The reasons for acne treatments are six-fold:
1. To allow us to monitor your progress and make changes to your home-care as needed.
2. To exfoliate the skin so that home-care products can penetrate the pores more easily.
3. To lighten dark spots (if you have them) that are caused by acne lesions.
4. To hydrate the skin so that it is receptive to your home-care regimen. (Your home-care can cause drying as your skin gets used to the products.)
5. To extract existing acne impactions.
6. For killing acne bacteria inside the pores.
ACNE TREATMENT SERIES
Consultation: This meeting introduces the 90-day acne program to the client. We go over health history, lifestyle, nutrition, and home care treatments.
Clients experience optimum acne clearing when committed to bi-weekly clinic visits and your esthetician's recommended home care routine.
*Initial home care products cost an average of $225 but varies based of clients' skin
Consult and Acne Treatment
Acne Treatments pay per visit (45 minutes)